Cruse Bereavement Nottinghamshire Area
We were set up over 40 years ago and have been helping support the people of Nottinghamshire.
We follow the principles and mission of Cruse, which are:
To offer support, advice and information to children, young people and adults, when someone dies and to enhance society’s care of bereaved people.
At Cruse we are:
- Responsive – we respond promptly and personally to the individuals’ experience of grief and recognise there is no ‘normal’ or ‘right way’ to grieve.
- Compassionate – we empathise with our clients’ feelings, care about their grief and work with them to alleviate their distress.
- Respectful – we treat our staff and volunteers with respect, appreciate their contributions and value their diversity.
- Supportive – we listen to bereaved people and learn from their experience and work to promote their needs.
- Innovative – we take pride in our professionalism and aim to develop, promote and lead the best practice of bereavement care.